Please refer to our full Terms and Conditions below.
- All communication within the website is under the "Chatham House Rule" i.e. comments made within the community may not be disclosed or attributed outside the website. Any breach is grounds for immediate cancellation of your membership.
Membership is reserved for:
- supply chain practitioners (permanent employees of supply chain organisations)
- providers of products and services to supply chain organisations whose access is regulated by the administrators to maintain a healthy balance and appropriate activity within the community.
- We reserve all rights to decline membership at our discretion to protect our members' interests.
- We verify the identify of all new members and restrict access until they have been approved. We determine the access that any approved member has within the community and reserve the right to change or cancel access privileges at any time at our discretion.
- You may not transfer your membership to any other person or share your login details with any other person.
You agree that you will not post or allow anyone else to post content which may:
- be malicious or defamatory
- be obscene, vulgar, hateful, harassing, offensive, profane, threatening, sexually explicit or violent
- be invasive of a person's privacy or otherwise violate any law
- include commercial or copyrighted material for which you do not have rights
- be deceptive or misrepresentative of identity or affiliation
- contain inaccurate, false or misleading information
- give the impression it emanates from, is connected with or endorsed by us or any third party
- solicit passwords or other unauthorised personal information
- contain personal information about another person without his/her permission
- be used to sell any goods or services except as specified in specific membership agreements with Intent Group Ltd.
- contain malicious code
- constitute excessive or irrelevant content
- We may, at our discretion, read, assess, review, moderate or remove any content without notification or giving reason.
- Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this website. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
- We only allow verified members to join and we comply fully with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation. However, we do not accept responsibility for posted content entering the public domain so members should ensure they do not post any confidential information.