SupplyChainINTENT is part of Intent Group Ltd. We fully comply with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We do not share your information with third parties except by your consent. All third party communication (i.e. member to member) is through the website and no member has access to your contact details unless you provide them yourself.
1. All communication through our website is under the "Chatham House Rule" i.e. comments may not be disclosed and attributed to individual members beyond the website. Any breach is grounds for immediate cancellation of your account.
3. We do not collect any special personal information about you
4. We do collect the following personal data:
- Identification data
- Contact information
- Financial & transaction data (if provided)
- Technical data
- Your profile data (at your discretion as very few fields are required)
- Activity & marketing data
5. We process data about you in compliance with the following legal bases:
- Contractual obligation: when you join and accept our terms and conditions we may process your data to verify your identity, offer our services and products and suggest how best to obtain value from using our website
- Your consent: for certain actions when there is no contractual relationship but browse our website or ask us to provide more information. Wherever possible, we aim to obtain your explicit consent. You may retract your consent at any time.
- Legitimate interest: for example, for necessary administration, responding to your communication, protecting your interests or legal rights of any party where we have given careful consideration to doing so such that it would be deemed reasonable
- Legal obligation: if we are required to provide information to the proper authorities
- On the understanding that it will be shared with a third party: for example, engaging in community activities such as joining groups, posting blog or forum / discussion comments, clicking on links or registering for an event or activity
- Relating to complaints: we may process data to investigate any complaints you may make
6. Payment information (if provided) is handled by an independent secure payment gateway which may be branded to look like a page on our site but is not controlled by us. Your payment information is never taken by us and you should never provide it by email, phone or any other medium except the secure payment gateway.
SupplyChainINTENT, 23a Fore Street, Hertford, Hertfordshire, SG14 1DJ